7/28/10

Really frustrated tonight

I am really frustrated tonight. I have been trying something that my doctor recommended and it is not working like I would have thought it would have. He told me to cut the Ambian tablets in half and take it for seven days and then take Metellolen and that is not working. I tossed and turned for about one hour, so got up and took a full tablet and it is beginning to work.
I am just hoping that I am not getting addicted to this drug, but it is the only thing that has helped me sleep since Sue died last year and plan on talking to Kathy about it in the morning when I have my counseling session with her. I really like her and she has given me real perspective on my life and that is a great thing and am hoping that talking about this to her will work too so we will wait and see.

No comments: