8/8/09

Beginning to sleep better

I think I am finally beginning to sleep a little better and really think that it was the Prozac. I have takent he remaining Ambian for the last two nights and ahve gotten between seven and eight hours of sleep and that was good.
I will start a different med on Monday and we will see how well it works and then if I need something else, I will call the doctor and see about him calling something in for me.
I have got to start getting some sleep because it has definitely effected my eating as well as my blood pressure has royally shot upand that is definitely not a good thing when everything was under such control, so we will see and I know that not sleeping well or even geting enough sleep will effect both of them and am working diligently about getting my appetite back under control too.

No comments: