8/24/09

Struggling with a decision

I am really struggling with a decision. I am supposed to be going on a Lay Witness Mission the day after what would have been Sue's birthday. In one sense I really want to go because I love the missions but on the other hand, that will be the first time I have dealth with her birthday and really would just as soon not have to be happy with people and just as soon would rather stay home and hide. I know that serving God is a need and want in my life, but I am really dreading this mission and really don't know what I should do. I am desperately praying for the right answer and I know that God will answer me, I just feel really dreadful and intimidated because Sue had done all of the work and I was the support for her. I really loved doing it too.

No comments: