9/21/09

Just not feeling good

I am just not feeling good still this morning. I think I have another upper respiratory infection or bronchitis. It is acting the very same way that it did the week that Sue died. I don't know if it was the stress of the mission catching up with me from last weekend, but I have not really felt good since Thursday and I did call the doctor's office to see if they would call something in for me, but nothing has been called in yet. I am just waiting on them and this cough I have is driving me nuts, and a good antibiotic would definitely help and I know that was what it took back in March to get rid of it all.
I am hanging in there otherwise and have nothing planned for today because I feel so darn lousy. I know that I need to be on my bike, but with this cough, I really do not think it is a good idea.

No comments: