Trying to make a decision

I am trying to make a hard decision. I have some money left over from the life insurance and am trying to decide to spend it or not on paying the trailer off. I know that I more than likely need to wait until I get something from the probate court about how much I am going to owe them for the estate and then make a decision. I could pay the thing off and then sell it to Toby or just let him pay to have it deeded over into his name. I know that the cd I currently have is about to mature and the rate on it is bottoming out too and that really saddens me too.
It will be interesting to see what the correct thing to do is.

No comments: