1/24/09

Just frustrated

I am really frustrated this morning. The house looks horrible and Sue just seems content to do nothing about it. I would be more than happy to help if she would just get off of the couch and ask. The kitchen is horrible and stuff is stacked everywhere and I have no earthly idea where most of it goes as well as stuff down in the den that she has stacked. I do not dare touch it because if it falls, I get yelled at am tired of that crap too.
I have a feeling that she is depressed as well as has some fairly serious sleep apnea and wish that she would do something about it. Our insurance will not cover gastric bypass surgery and I think that would help her out greatly even though I do not think she is emotionally ready for that kind of radical surgery as well as commitment to what it takes.
I just felt like I needed to vent and writing in my blog definitely helps that tool

No comments: