12/18/08

The 12 Puppy Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my puppy gave to meThe Santa topper from the Christmas tree.On the second day of Christmas my puppy gave to meTwo leaking bubble lightsAnd the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.On the third day of Christmas my puppy gave to meThree punctured ornamentsTwo leaking bubble lightsAnd the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.On the fourth day of Christmas my puppy gave to meFour broken window candlesThree punctured ornamentsTwo leaking bubble lightsAnd the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.On the fifth day of Christmas my puppy gave to meFive chewed-up stockingsFour broken window candlesThree punctured ornamentsTwo leaking bubble lightsAnd the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.On the sixth day of Christmas my puppy gave to meSix yards of soggy ribbonFive chewed-up stockingsFour broken window candlesThree punctured ornamentsTwo leaking bubble lightsAnd the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.On the seventh day of Christmas my puppy gave to meSeven scraps of wrapping paperSix yards of soggy ribbonFive chewed-up stockingsFour broken window candlesThree punctured ornaments
Two leaking bubble lightsAnd the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.On the eighth day of Christmas my puppy gave to meEight tiny reindeer fragmentsSeven scraps of wrapping paperSix yards of soggy ribbonFive chewed-up stockingsFour broken window candlesThree punctured ornamentsTwo leaking bubble lightsAnd the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.On the ninth day of Christmas my puppy gave to meMy wreath in nine piecesEight tiny reindeer fragmentsSeven scraps of wrapping paperSix yards of soggy ribbonFive chewed-up stockingsFour broken window candlesThree punctured ornamentsTwo leaking bubble lightsAnd the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.On the tenth day of Christmas my puppy gave to meTen Christmas cards I shoulda mailedMy wreath in nine piecesEight tiny reindeer fragmentsSeven scraps of wrapping paperSix yards of soggy ribbonFive chewed-up stockingsFour broken window candlesThree punctured ornamentsTwo leaking bubble lightsAnd the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.On the eleventh day of Christmas my puppy gave to meEleven unwrapped presentsTen Christmas cards I shoulda mailedMy wreath in nine piecesEight tiny reindeer fragmentsSeven scraps of wrapping paperSix yards of soggy ribbonFive chewed-up stockingsFour broken window candlesThree punctured ornamentsTwo leaking bubble lightsAnd the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.On the twelfth day of Christmas my puppy gave to meA dozen puppy kisses And I forgot all aboutthe other eleven days.Merry Christmas from Abe and me.

No comments: