3/10/10

I feel a little better today

I feel a little bit better today. I think I did sleep a little better and am still somewhat feeling run over but am thinking that this goes with the territory as well. I think that my mother-in-law put her finger on the fact that even though I had been sleeping, I was not really resting and ahve still too many emotions running through my head and system.
I am hoping that things are better out at the house with my dad and hopefully mom was able to get someone to stay with dad and help him during the day. The man she hired did not even show yesterday and I know that really had to be frustrating for her as well.
I am hoping that as things go on, they will even be better than they have been. I know that getting through this first year was the hardest part and we definitely survived that and that is a good things as well.

No comments: