3/6/10

One Year Today

I cannot believe that it has been one year since Sue passed away on me around 6:30 in the morning. I still remember tripping on her leg that was out in the bedroom and trying to make her respond to me not even having a clue that she was already dead. I still remember the awesome paramedics that came here to the house and made me talk about her while we were waiting on the coroner to arrive and how comforting that was.
I will never forget that smile and how she love me and everyone and everything unconditionally and her love for kids and teaching them. I ahve never seen anyone that could deal with kids like Sue could and wherever we were whether at church, on a Lay Witness Mission or even int he store: she related to them so well. It was such a gift that I was envious of because I will never have that. I miss her giving me a hard time and her snoring and waking me up in the middle of the night snoring and me rubbing and patting her back and butt to get her to shut up so that I could get back to sleep.
The house is definitely quieter now and definitely misses her touch because we men just don't have that touch either. I know that this is going to be a hard day but will always remember my precious angel that brought life and laughter to me.
Heaven has to be a brighter place because of her love and her smile.

No comments: