4/22/12

Really hurting

I am really hurting tonight.  It has been a long day and my back woke me up around 4:45 this morning.  I really started hurting during church and took a Perkaset during Sunday School and it was a long afternoon at mom's.  I am so ready to get the stimulator implanted in my back so that the slightest traveling or sitting in church won't make me hurt so badly.  I know this is effecting my sleeping as well and frankly I am tired of being tired and tonight I am to the point of either crying or just being nauseated.  I just don't understand how some people live in chronic pain all of the time because this is getting to me and am getting tired of hearing all of the over hyped Christianese.  I know God is in control and know He is here to help me along, but give me a break, I get so sick and tired of hearing it that it begins to sound fake to me and it's like please live your faith instead of trying to convince me with your over used hype.
I may just go to bed early tonight and see if I can get some sleep.  I guess I have been hurting more the last couple days than I have realized and it is really beginning to wear me down.

No comments: