4/23/12

Still hurting this morning

The title says it all, I am still hurting this morning and my back woke me up around 4:30.  I took my pill around 4:45 and know I could take one now but really would like to wait closer to lunch time to take it.  I will be so glad when I get my surgery date and we go ahead and implant the stimulator to give me the relief I so desperately need.  this has long gotten past frustrating and am going to go and get on the bike for a few minutes to see if that will help me feel better and to limber me up a little bit.
I know that the appointment with the surgeon is not until Wednesday and then who knows when the surgery will be, but am hoping and praying that we can get something in the next two weeks, so until then will have to take my medicine and just ahve to be really careful.

No comments: