4/29/09

I am having a bad day

I am having a really bad day today. I am just feeling really lonely and I miss my angel terribly. I feel better knowing that I wrote her telling her how I felt, but am really frustrated and am sick and tired of feeling this bad. I know that this is all part of the grieving and healing process and have just really let emotions fly this morning and even spouted to a good friend of mine this morning and that was good too. I really appreciate my friends just letting me vent and spout without passing judgment.
I also had a good talk and cry with my mother-in-law and that was good too because she definitely understands when most of the rest of the family has no clue what we are going through too. I really hate it and know that part of me died when I found Sue on that bathroom floor and it is just going to take time that I want to rush by to heal.

No comments: