9/5/08

Sleepy this morning

I think that just says it all. I am a little sleepy this morning because I stayed up too late last night watching my beloved Gamecocks get their butts beat on national tv. It should have been a blowout, but they melted down instead. It is the usual stuff that I have been hearing all of my life and as a fan, I am getting sick of it. If the coaching is that bad, then we need to hire someone young and upcoming that is not afraid to take some chances with the players that we already have.
My sinuses have been draining the last couple of days and I am afraid that I am getting the cold that Sue had, and I guess share and share alike.
I think that this is going to be a really laid back weekend and I think we are just going to take it easy because neither one of us has really felt good the last couple of days too.

No comments: