5/5/09

Frustrated with the insurance

I am a little frustrated with the insurance company. I got two checks last week and one did not take out for the cemetery, so now I am going to have to go and deposti the checks and then wait for them to clear and post to my account and then give the cemetery a check before they will lay the marker down on Sue's grave. I spent a bit of time yesterday afternoon tracking stuff down and the last of the checks will come from the retirement system and we still have one more thing to send them before I get that check, so the maze of paperwork goes on. I am really ready for all of this to be over and done with and am just tired out. I really need to stay busy and am planning on going to exercise for a little bit before I even start my laundry that I need to do, but don't want to do it too.
I guess I am a little unmotivated and I am sure that this goes with the territory too, what a pain in the rear end.

No comments: