5/6/09

Two months today

It has been two months exactly since I lost my beloved Sue. In many ways it still seems like yesterday and then in some senses, it seems like an eternity. I will always love her and will always cherish and preserve her memory, but things are getting easier on most days, even though I still have my moments and always will.
I am going to take care of the life insurance to the bank today and take care of the cemetery as well and in the next few days, the grave marker will be laid down and I know that I have to see it, even though I really do not want to see it. I am not planning on going to church at all on Sunday and that is just fine with me because it is Mother's Day and I know that my mother-in-law is grieving too and I just cannot handle going to church this year on Mother's Day and also know that God definitely understands as well.

No comments: