6/4/09

Kind of bored tonight

I am just kind of bored and blah tonight. I am having real trouble shaking this feeling and feel like the walls are just falling in on me right now. I just do not feel like doing anything and I know that things need to get done. I guess I am going to have to call my PCP and see about him prescribing some anti-depressants. I am bored and feel blah. I am sure that it has to do with Sue's death and all of the being busy with the funeral and getting all of the business of the life insurance and all of the other paperwork finished and now I am finished and it seems like one huge let down and now I am just looking for life to go on andn would love to be dating someone right now too.
I want someone that loves me for who I am and will want to do things too. I don't need to spend a lot of money, just someone that enjoys life and will occasionally like to get out and do fun things. I enjoy just taking a ride or going to a movie or even dinner every now and then. This cooking for one person is a real drag and I know that God has someone in store for me, I am just looking for her right now too.

No comments: