6/14/09

Really struggling with something

I am really struggling with something ohter than Sue's death right now. I am involved in a small contemporary church on Saturday nights and love it, but have been going with Sue's mom to her church on Sunda mornings and am hating because it is just dead. The pastor is a great man and has the heart of a pastor, but his preaching leaves much to be desired. he just doesn't prepare and it is Sunday School times two and I am just not getting spiritually fed like I am on Saturday night.
I just do not really know what to do and am praying for an answer. Right now God has not given me clear direction on what to do and that frustrates me too. Like Pastor David, I hate not being in control of a situation and am having to trust God for the decisions I need to make.

No comments: