10/28/08

Finally some answers

I think I have finally gotten some answers. I went to see the surgeon yesterday and he confirmed that the gall bladder has gone bad and needs to come out before I get major gall stones and then have real problems. I am now waiting on their office to call me so that I can set up the date and time to have the surgery. I cannot wait until it is done. Major was a real flirt yesterday and really showed off to both the dietician and the nurse for the surgeon who would have taken him home with her if I had turned my back fast enough too. He is such a silly boy and he really loves working so that he can go and show off, and I have to really love that about him.
I just wish that the surgeon's office would hurry up and give me a call and I think that might even make me feel better about having to wait so long.

No comments: