10/8/08

Finally some news

I finally have news on my gall bladder ultrasound. It seems that the gall bladder if full of sludge and the lining is full too so the next step is to have a consult with a surgeon and I have selected the surgeon that assisted in my gastric bypass surgery because he and I do well with each other. I am now waiting on the them to make the appointment and figure that if they need a consult then surgery is imminent and if so, then I want it done as soon as possible so that it won't interfere with any of the holidays as well.
The great news is that the other bloodwork that they did last week came back normal and my blood sugar was 77. I was really surprised at that considering I had eaten lunch about 4 1/2 hours before they did the blood work, so that lets me know that the surgery was definitely worth it and it worked as well.

No comments: