8/12/08

A really long day

It has been a really long day. I spent the afternoon at the hospital because my dad was having back surgery this afternoon. The surgery went really well, but it was a late afternoon surgery and we are all really tired tonight. Major was awesome in his work and I got many really nice comments on how nice he looked and what a great guide he was. I had two different people walk out in front of us back to back and he just stopped on a dime as well as he worked around all of the obstacles that were there too.
I am glad that he does his job so well, but he like the rest of us were really ready tocome home too and now he is snoring in the bedroom in his spot. I think I am just about ready to joinhim too and am sure that we will be going back up to see dad tomorrow or Wednesday.

No comments: