8/31/08

A really quiet Sunday

It is a really quiet Sunday today. Sue and I are both really tired out and I know that it has come from the stress of the two week old school year. She has some kids that are really trying her patience and I guess that the stress of it all is pouring over to the house too. I think we are just going to have to not let it get to us and go from there. We had company this weekend, but Teressa had to leave early so it is really quiet here today and that is a good thing too.
We are still going to Sue's mom's for dinner tomorrow and that should be good too and I know that there will be plenty of leftovers to bring home and that never hurts my feelings.
I just talked to my mom and dad is not having as good of a day today, but that is the way that it goes with him too, and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for him too.
I was really happy this weekend because my beloved Gamecocks won big on Thursday night and my hate Clemson Tigers got embarrassed last night on national television. I personally think that they were grossly overrated and Alabama really humbled them and that made me really happy too.

No comments: