3/31/09

Finally peace and quiet

It is finally quiet and peaceful here in the house. Sue's mom and friend have finished working in the apre room and are out of my hair now and it is finally quiet here now and I can go and relax. I appreciate them wanting to help, but just want to be left alone and there is not much that really needs to be done now and we can just leave things in the house alone for a while too. I kow that the boys are coming over Thursday after school to load stuff out of the small shed and that is fine because they can do what Grandma wants them to do and I can hide if I feel like it too.
I guess I am just ready to be left alone and am looking for someone to maybe date and be able to do stuff with rather than have to deal iwth some of this stuff here in the house.

No comments: