3/31/09

Finally getting somewhere

I am finally getting somewhere with the Coroner's office. My accountant called a friend of hers that is one of the deputy coroner's and they are going to list cardiomyopathy as the cause of death and all we are waiting on now is the toxicology report and hopefully we will have that by the end of this week or the first of next week. This really makes me feel better. I still hate the fact that Sue is dead and died from something that might have beenn prevented, but we had no idea what she was really going through at the time and it took a friend calling in a favor from another friend to get someone off of their ass, and that is really sad, but is life too.
I will be finally happy to get the death certificate because then I can go ahead and start the life insurance process and everything else that I need to do to get all of my benefits as well as the banking stuff and even the stuff with the house, trailer and the car as well.

No comments: