3/18/09

A lot accomplished

I was able to get a lot accomplished yesterday. I got the paperwork for the extension of the health insurance done and submitted as well as we were able to go ahead and draw up the paperwork for the life insurance as well as getting it signed and now all I need is the death certificate and cannot get that until the autopsy is completed.
I really feel good about what I have been able to accomplish and I think that Sue wold be really proud of the decisions I am making and have already made. I went ahead and purchased the grave site beside hers and hopefully it will not be used anytime soon, but thought that it would be a great investment and some day want to be laid to rest beside my beloved angel.
I am still coughing a bit and think I may call the doctor's office i the morning to see if he can call something else in to get rid of this nasty bronchitis as well.

No comments: