3/27/09

I woke up too early

I woke up way too early this morning. I went to bed around 11:00 and about 4:30 I woke up and managed to stay in the bed until 5:00 and am now up and drinking coffee. I was really hoping to make it to 6:00 but that just waasn't the case and I am sure that it has something to do with not taking thte Ambien last night. I was really sleepy and knew that I needed to try it and maybe should have taken a Xanex. I know that today is going to be emotionally trying too since it has been exactly three weeks since I dound my best friend face down on the bathroom floor and that image still fills my mind occasionally when I go into our bathroom and for that reason, I have found it really hard to use that toilet too, but I also know that with a lot of prayer and God's help, that is something zI am just going to have to face as well.
I had a wierd dream as well and may be this was God's way of telling me that He knows that I am hurting and that He is here with me and will help me through it all too.

No comments: