3/16/09

A major accomplishment

We made a major accomplishment today. Mom and I got all of the unwanted and unneeded food out of the house today and took it to a local food bank. I could not believe it weighted so much and it was really good to get it out of the way.
I found out this morning that it might be as long as four months to get the death certificate because it may take the autopsy that long to be completed. It really makes me mad that it could take that long and I see no reason why it should even begin to take that long and think that it is bureaucratic double talk.
This really has everything else on hold and I am waiting to hear from my renter this week because it is getting close to the end of the month and I have not received any rent from him and he had better not start doing what he did last year because if he starts, I will serve him notice that he has so many days to get caught up and then I will evict him and get rid of the trailer however I have to and that even includes having it foreclosed on, even though that is the last resort. I am sure that it will all work out, I am just royally overwhelmed at this point too.

No comments: